MADISON Insurance Company in Nakuru has mandated Alpha Executive Company Ltd in a partnership for a youth empowerment and employment program piloted as Madison Training School. This program will see youths from the age of 25 and above acquire world class Training for 2 Weeks full-time ready to kick start their careers in the financial sector. This is in line with Kenya’s Vision 2030 for Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Minimum Qualification: KCSE
Experience Level: Entry level
Experience Length: any
Reporting to: Unit Manager
BENEFITS FOR THE ROLE
- Training: You will get the best-in-class, structured and results-based training by Alpha Executive for 3 Weeks to equip you with the necessary knowledge for the financial sector before deployment
- Rewards and Incentives: We have designed and customized rewards and incentives to reward sustained results. These include incentive travel and monthly cash rewards.
- Commissions and benefits: Attractive performance-based earnings and benefits
- Career growth: The opportunity to grow into a Team Leader position based on performance.
- Support: We will offer support, integrated marketing, efficient back office and client service support.
- Seek select, recruit and advice prospective clients on the company’s financial products.
- Advise clients on how to minimize risks in their financial investments
- Provide excellent service to new and existing clients
- Maintain regular contact with clients
- Write reports, records insurance policies and provide daily activity reports to the Sales Manager
- Attend weekly team meetings, regular product, and customer service training.
- Accept responsibility for producing a satisfactory quantity and quality of new business, which will be related to an annual quota.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THE TRAINING AND PLACEMENT
- Minimum 25 years of age and above
2. Minimum of D+ in KCSE. Degree, Diploma or certificate. Additional Tertiary qualifications will be an added advantage.
3. Strong business focus with an entrepreneurial mind.
4. Self-driven, passionate and excited about working in an insurance industry
5. Resident in Nakuru or immediate environs are encouraged to apply.
6. Experience in insurance sales will be an added advantage but not a requirement
Interested persons to submit their cv and cover letter to [email protected] or apply online on the form provided below
All applications should be sent on or before 19/08/2019.
Alpha Executive Company Ltd DOES NOT charge money for interviews, Training and or placements for this position. If you encounter such, please send us an email on [email protected] or call our hot line +254750656560
|Job Category||Financial Services, Sales|
|Minimum Qualifications||KCSE , Diploma, Degree|
|Work Type||Insurance sales|